Next challenge: how to get Ellie to understand that she only gets M&M's when she goes potty and not when I say "good job" to something LOL
So anyhoo, here you have it, folks. Ellie's new room. I am still waiting on a wall decal to arrive and for some more bedding/curtain stuff.....but the price of pottery barn kids is really putting a dent in our pocket, so sheets and a quilt will do it for now. ha ha She hasn't slept in her room yet.....but we'll just play in there and read books at night until she is feeling more comfortable. Especially since we're going out of town this weekend and we'll be sleeping in different beds. I'll keep you posted on how the transition goes.
Lucky girl gets her own little walk-in closet.
This bed belonged to my younger sister, Stefanie, when she was growing up :)
The owl and bird theme on her sheets, but you can't see them well in the pics....the wall decal will have a tree and some owls on it.
Where we will spend every night reading books <3
Dark picture....as you can see, we need curtains still to block out the light in the evenings.
We are keeping Ellie's nursery the same for baby girl and hope to get that all the baby stuff out and organized this summer......I am sure the nesting will kick in high gear soon. Okay, who am I kidding? I am the most OCD organizer you'll ever meet, nesting or no nesting lol......I would do it tomorrow, but you know, I lent out all my new born clothes to my nieces so I probably won't have those back until July. AHAHAHAH I know, I have issues--the joy I got out of organizing all of Ellie's clothes in her new room, was pretty freakin' awesome. Okay, I'll stop making myself sound crazy now......CHEERS to cute girl's rooms and pretty little dresses hanging in closets!!!

1 comment:
I've been looking for owl stuff for our nursery! I love it!
Post a Comment