The biggest development was her interest in solid food. She loves the home made stuff, this girl is no dummy. None of this jar stuff for me, mom! ha She really likes green peas and sweet potatoes but isn't really into fruit just yet. Which is usually the other way around, right? Rice cereal is a maybe, depending on her mood. For now, we continue to experiment and capture all of it on camera. How could we not......she makes eating look so cute! I am personally really enjoying feeding her and playing around with Ellie while we all have lunch/dinner together......it is fun to sit *all* together now :)
She continues to improve on her sleeping, though we've hit a little bit of a rough patch thanks to some teeth that will be poking through any minute. Teething is very painful and I know it can make her quite uncomfortable.....but we are getting through it. No matter what, she is always flashing that lovely smile of hers, even when she's fussy......melts my heart every time.
As for me, I am happy to have started taking yoga class again. Something I ABSOLUTELY love. And as my friend Nicole said, I continue to "inhale blessings and exhale gratitude". Each. And. Every. Day.
Yummy!
Sweet pea. Literally and figuratively.
this photo cracks me up
having fun with my lil chicas at lunch time
Katelyn and her tongue pose!
Still waiting on her to crawl :)
Mom, I can take pictures too!
Below are some fun shots from the other morning as Ellie and I did some crafts in our pajamas while Kate took her morning nap. P.S. Ellie does her own hair and YES, it needs all those hair bows.
gluing buttons
I later framed these in while Ikea frames for the girls' rooms.....
Ellie being Ellie
Practicing my photography skillz........buttons galore!












No comments:
Post a Comment