Ever since I watched Black Swan in the theater, I have been having second thoughts about putting Ellie in ballet class once she's old enough. That movie sure shows the scary side of ballerinas.....however, I grew up dancing and it made my childhood so incredibly happy. I'll probably still do it........because I think she'll be so incredibly cute in a tutu.
I got really into dancing in Jr. High School, and later spent my High School days moving and grooving on TJ's Drill/Dance team. Made my HS experience so much more fulfilling and I would get up early with a smile to be at practice at 6 a.m. Even to this day, I can't help but start moving when I hear a beat, and it appears that my daughter has caught the bug as well. She is constantly dancing and jumping around and when she hears music, she also can't help but let her little body bust a move.
Check her out.......
And yes, for those of you wondering, she is dancing to a Vietnamese music video-- she grew up along side her Ba Noi singing her love songs and watching Vietnamese pop videos since she was a baby. This girl is cultured, I tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment