“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Radmacher

March 8, 2011

Things I am digging right now.....

So I am in my 15th week of pregnancy and really diggin' the bump. It popped out a lot sooner than last time.....I hear that is normal for second pregnancies. I also felt the first flutters of movement in my uterus from my little apple-sized babe last weekend, and it was a special moment for me. I felt connected to him/her. It was sweet.
Me in my non-pregnancy dress for a work event. I can still pull it off......

......with my expanding belly came an expanding need to eat. I am always hungry...and tired. But keep hoping the energy of the second trimester will kick in any minute now....

......loving me some Jorge Drexler tunes at the moment. Relaxing.....puts my mind at ease.......


......loving the time spent with my little family. Quang is traveling a lot for work, so the times we're together are really fun and Ellie is becoming quite the daddy's girl......

.....loving some good reads lately. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay. Book club pick for February. Good stuff......

........grateful for the people in my life. Always.......and for maternity pants. Bless them. I can no longer button anything.

Cheers.
~M

2 comments:

Daily Doings said...

Totally adorable!

Quang said...

You sure can pull it off babe. You're hot!