“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Radmacher

July 2, 2011

The little things.......

Like the title of this blog states, I often find the little things in life to be the most meaningful. It is the tiny, everyday things that make me smile.

Today, was a wonderful day, spent with my wonderful little family. Daddy got to go golfing with his buddies and I got to go to yoga with my buddy. We both got one on one time with our funny little lady and the rest of the day, we all spent together running around the sprinkler in our backyard, grilling some steak, and loving the sunshine.

Earlier today, as I stood in my sunny kitchen, I looked all around me and saw happiness every where I looked:

 My 'boys', Quang and Max taking an afternoon nap


 Delicious Rainier cherries (our favorite!) fresh from this morning's farmer's market. So good!


 Roses from our garden.


Hearing Ellie's little voice as she was playing with her princesses.......so sweet.


The slide, the blanket, the bubbles......where joy takes place.


The coolest piece of art work in my house. Finger painting by my girl.

I literally did a 360 in my kitchen, and every where I looked, I saw happiness. I heard happiness. I felt happy.

It's the little things, I tell ya.

No comments: