Here is what the room ended up looking like after we emptied it out when Ellie moved to her big girl room.
Very sad wall, in very high need of window coverings. I am hoping for a glider in the corner, but still haven't found one I like.
This is the froggy set we bought when Ellie was born.......we have all the accessories with it, baskets, hanging diaper bag, laundry hamper.....if anyone is looking for froggy nursery stuff, let me know :)
This is where I plan on hanging a cool shelf with some hand made decorations.
Our dresser/changing table. Totally sad looking. The dresser is very cool though, all real wood with cool "vintage" handles.
Our crib.......can't wait to change up the colors for baby girl!
As for the new "theme" here is the fabrics that we're using and the colors that will grace the new room:
I am going to use the flower fabric for the basket on the left.
My very first project was the shelf. Today I did the first coat of paint it on it. I have some neat ideas on what I'll be putting on it......something involving original Quang Tran photography and glassy baby (of course!)
Before
Brown paint coat
Finished! Now you'll have to wait until the big reveal post to see it on the wall :)
I can't finish this post without a fun picture of my precious child. She is SO MUCH FUN right now. I can't get enough of her and her goofy personality. This is us the other night as we played on the floor with all the couch cushions. She kept saying "mom, your turn!" I was like, Oh boy.......I am so huge and preggo, but I still attempted jumping around with her. How could I say no to this face?!?!
And yes, that is Mary Murphy in the background......Ellie and I love watching SYTYCD together on tivo every week. She loooooves imitating all the dancers!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the finished product!! And I MISS you! I have to miss book club next week (sad), but excited to see you the next weekend. :)
Wow, Maria, you are such an inspiration with all your DIY skills! Can't wait to see the nursery.
Post a Comment