“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Radmacher

December 1, 2011

Three months!

 Little Miss getting ready to go to story time with Ellie and I @ our local library.

My sweet angel is three months old and I truly love her more every single day. She is a chubby little ball of loveliness and she is constantly smiling and making my day with her little giggles.

Some cute milestones:

  • She thinks her sister Ellie is hilarious....looks at her starts laughing. It is so cute! Ellie loves to play into it and try to make Katelyn smile. Bodes well for their future friendship :)
  • She loves talking to stuffed animals and some of the art on our walls. She has the sweetest little high pitched voice and I love laying on a blanket with her for hours and just watching her have conversations with anyone that will listen ( I think she may have a crush on our ceiling fan)
  • Katelyn is wearing 6-9 month clothes already.......She has super duper chunky legs and adorable fluffy cheeks. So kissable. Love her.
  • Not really a fan of rolling over yet.......though she doesn't mind tummy time as much as her older sis did. She can do the cobra yoga pose now (she's a yogini like me! ha) and can hold her head up really well. So well in fact, that today I wore her on the Bjorn facing forward!
  • She now (sort of) enjoys reading books with Ellie and I at night, and I think both girls are now digging taking baths together. It is the little things, I tell you.
So many fun things happening every day. It is so much fun to watch them grow.....albeit exhausting too. Katelyn still wakes up two to three times a night, which can wear on me sometimes given that I don't get to take naps during the day.......but I've said it before and I'll say it again: SO WORTH IT. She's an amazing baby and even when I don't think I can love her any more, I do. Can't wait to see what this fourth month brings......

No comments: