“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Radmacher

November 1, 2011

Katelyn 2 months!



It's hard to believe that 2 months have already gone by, 9 weeks from her birthday to be exact. I am so in love with this tiny human, and I keep hoping that time will slow down a little bit, so I can savor some more time with her. So I can enjoy her tiny little smiles and fingers and toes for a little longer. But alas, she is growing like a weed and is 75th percentile all around after her doc's appointment yesterday. She is awake more time during the day now and has recently started sleeping "through the night" (which means at least 7-8 straight hours)--can I get a what-what! Feeling so much more rested and happy :)

I am also happy because my husband is home. We recently survived a 9 day business trip without him and it was one of the hardest things EVER. Mostly because we missed him, but also because I have never had so much respect for single mothers. Holy cow, it was a lot of work! Not to mention that Ellie was sick and waking up every night crying, and refusing to nap all of a sudden and pretty much everything that could make the week harder was happening and I was not getting a lot of sleep. Don't pitty me, I am so lucky to have the chance to be a mother to my two girls, but there weren't a lot of breaks to be had and I was overwhelmed being home with them on my own for the first time. All in all, we survived. Yes, I took a shower with my glasses on one day, and I accidentally stuck the pacifier into Ellie's mouth one too many times, BUT I am a lot stronger for it now. I am so blessed with family who is close and always ready to lend a hand. And my friend, Robin. She's the best. I guess it made me realize, once AGAIN, just how much I love my husband; how much Ellie, Katelyn and I cheer up when the garage door opens at 5 every night, and just how much I appreciate every single thing about him.

Here are some more fun pictures from the last few weeks:

 My angel

 I knew she'd outgrow this very fast, so we put it on to go to my brother's house :)

 Morning play time with momma :)

My goddaughter is such a sweetheart.I can't get enough of her.

 Happy Birthday to auntie Stefy!

 Dad--do you always have to take pictures of me? he he

Gorgeous Estelita!


Ellie making cupcakes for auntie Stefy

I have so much more to say, but so little time right now......hope to be back in blog mode soon. I have some great photos of halloween too!

xo
Maria

No comments: