“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Radmacher

August 10, 2012

August Ten on Ten

........except I couldn't keep my post to ten photos. I was kind of inspired today and snapped away at everything. My kids were getting really sick of me taking pictures of everything. And just now, I had a fun time editing the photos in Lightroom. It was a hot day, we spent a lot of it outside.......enjoy!















To read more about Ten on Ten, please click here.

4 comments:

Robin said...

love love love! you're getting real good with the camera, my dear! =) I got started today with mine but the day sorta spun outta control so i'll have to catch up next time. xo

Kiki said...

The composition in all of your photos is stunning. Amazing set! :)

Maria said...

Thank you, Robin! Quang has been very patient with me and taught me a lot.

Kiki- I appreciate your comment. Thank you!

Rhea said...

Great Job M! You know my favorite... The Christmas Mug.. makes me smile after a LONG DRAWN two days at work always longing to come home to J! Love the rest of the pix though!